Saturday, January 22, 2011

In an attempt at doing Psych reading today, that was sufficit to say not ALL that successful, I came across a fact about linguistics: there are more combinations of unique words that combine to form unique sentences that we can use in our everyday lives than we can possibly use in a lifetime. That sentence is most likely an example. The minute I saw that, all hope for a schoolwork filled afternoon finally ceased as I began to attempt to prove that theory wrong. Anything that I can say in my life I WILL say in my life! However, as I started to do some creative writing, I realized that even in my pomposity I knew that psychological fact had significant meaning. Thus, even though I will never be able to reach my FULL lingusitic capability, I will certainly do the best job I know how! Look out for a myriad of new poetry and (hopefully) original thoughts in the coming days, weeks, and months. You will be inspired to write poetry of your own; or you will be bored out of your skull and return to your game of Tetris on Facebook. Either way, you will find some way to make your online activity productive. I promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment